Sold on 29 January, 2022 Double-fronted Parkside Elegance
This spacious family home offers an enviable lifestyle just moments from Seddon Village. Light-filled with magnificent soaring ceilings, the charming façade and elegant interior are uniquely paired with the idyllic parkside setting and leafy surrounds of Harris Reserve. Built circa 1890, you will fall in love with this period beauty.
• stunning original features: ornate iron lacework, intricate ceiling roses and hallway arch, fireplaces, wood floors, leadlight windows and 12-foot ceilings.
• 3 oversized double bedrooms each with custom BIRs, beautiful lounge, central kitchen filled with natural light and second living/dining opening through French doors to substantial north-facing outdoor space.
• rear bathroom and separate laundry.
• large and completely private backyard and deep, established cottage-style garden at front.
• ducted heating throughout, reverse-cycle air conditioning.
• prime location, just moments from the outstanding local boutique shops, cafes and restaurants of Seddon Village.
• easy walking distance to Yarraville Village and Sun Theatre.
• 500m to both Seddon and Middle Footscray train stations, for immediate access to CBD.
• block size, location and orientation heralds an extraordinarily unique opportunity to extend with incredible park and city views (STCA).
• located within the highly sought-after Footscray City Primary School zone and the brand new Pilgrim street campus of Footscray High School.