Sold on 24 October, 2022 Bespoke family living in a stunning coach-house conversion
Footscray’s rich history blends seamlessly with contemporary updates in this masterful coach-house conversion, where soaring pitched ceilings and roof trusses complement a modern industrial aesthetic. Huge original windows team up with skylights to capture the light, while stylish outdoor living elevates this bespoke urban retreat.
• Large light-filled open-plan kitchen/dining/living space with polished concrete floors and glass double doors opening to leafy pathway garden.
• Well-appointed modern kitchen with ample storage, stainless steel appliances, large island bench, and feature crimson splashback
• Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and spacious ensuite with double vanity and rainfall shower
• Second downstairs bedroom + large third bedroom upstairs with study space
• Upstairs retreat offering second living space or potential fourth bedroom
• Generously proportioned upper-level alfresco terrace perfect for entertaining
• Family bathroom with shower over bath + separate laundry
• Gas log fire + split system heating/cooling + ceiling fans
• Solar panels + security system + built -in sound
• Ideally positioned within walking distance of schools, cafes, pubs, playgrounds, Seddon village, and Footscray’s buzzing shopping and dining precinct
• Only 7.3km from the CBD with easy access by car, or catch the train from Footscray or Middle Footscray Train Station (walking distance)
• Highly sought-after school zone – Footscray Primary School (3-minute walk) and Footscray High School (walk to all campuses).