Sold on 05 November, 2022 Stylish inner-city family living awaits!
Light, spacious interiors and a family-friendly double-story layout await in this stunning townhouse, ideally situated less than 10km from the CBD and close to every convenience. Multiple living spaces are complemented by alfresco entertaining, while upstairs three bedrooms include a luxurious master suite.
• Superb double-story townhouse situated on a quiet, one-block street less than 10km from the CBD
• Multiple living areas for family flexibility – formal lounge complemented by spacious open-plan area showcasing a stylish contemporary kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances nestled between generous living and dining spaces
• Inviting master suite with huge walk-in robe and large ensuite + two additional bedrooms with built-in robes
• Family bathroom with shower and full-sized bath + guest powder room + large laundry
• Floorboards downstairs + luxuriously carpeted bedrooms upstairs
• Ducted heating and cooling throughout
• Large paved entertaining courtyard with in-built bench seating, cheery festoon lighting, and flourishing garden beds
• Secure garage parking for one car + additional driveway parking
• Walk to your choice of great cafes, with local favourite One For The Crow and West Footscray’s Brother Nancy and Dumbo all an easy stroll away. Enjoy a great selection of parks and playgrounds within walking distance, including Rogers Reserve just a three-minute walk from home
• Drive to Central West Shopping Centre and Highpoint Shopping Centre in minutes, and enjoy easy access to Footscray’s vibrant shopping and dining precinct
• 9.8 km from the CBD with easy road access
• 10-minute walk to Footscray North Primary School and a short drive to Maribyrnong College. Caroline Chisholm Catholic College and St. John’s Primary School are also close by