Sold on 21 November, 2022 Fully renovated Victorian stunner + lifestyle location
A stylish, comprehensive renovation has given new life to this elegant Victorian home, creating a stunning family sanctuary in a superb location just moments from Spotswood Village. Three spacious bedrooms include a breathtaking master with ensuite, while outside a chic entertainer’s courtyard awaits for alfresco celebrations.
• Beautifully renovated single-fronted Victorian home circa 1896, offering spacious family living in an exceptional lifestyle location
• Master bedroom with split system heating and cooling, twin built-in robes, and a large five-star ensuite with walk-in rainfall shower, feature timber vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiling, and chic matte black fixtures
• Two additional bedrooms with split system heating and cooling, one with a built-in robe
• Family bathroom styled to match the ensuite, with the added inclusion of a full-sized bath for the kids
• Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, integrated dishwasher, an induction cooktop, and incorporated laundry facilities
• Spacious living/dining room with split-system heating and cooling
• Entertainer’s back garden with large polished concrete alfresco space and pergola overlooking leafy courtyard garden with shed and 500L water tank
• Heritage features celebrated throughout, complemented by high ceilings and sleek contemporary updates for stylish modern living
• European oak engineered timber floorboards and stylish window treatments and lighting throughout
• Walk to Spotswood Village in five minutes to enjoy its cafes, eateries, boutique shops, and grocers. Indulge at Candied bakery, enjoy a night out at the Hudson’s Road Wine Bar, and while a morning away at your favourite café. Meet friends at Two Birds Brewing or Grazeland (eight-minute walk to both) or take the kids to the Craig Street Playground (two-minute walk)
• 10.1km from the CBD with easy freeway access, or catch the train from nearby Spotswood Station (five-minute walk) for the short direct journey or to visit
neighbouring Inner-West villages
• Sought-after school zone – Spotswood Primary School (11-minute walk) and Footscray High School’s Pilgrim campus. St. Margaret Mary’s Catholic Primary School also within walking distance.