Sold on 14 December, 2022 Ideal family living or the perfect investment!
Enviably positioned within walking distance of Yarraville Village and less than 10km from the CBD, this three-bedroom family townhouse offers an exciting prospect to home buyers and astute investors alike. Multiple living spaces and two private entertaining courtyards make this an ideal urban retreat.
• Move-right-in family townhouse with multiple living spaces in a superb Yarraville location
• Formal lounge room opening to side courtyard
• Open-plan kitchen/dining/living with a well-appointed kitchen and timber floorboards
• Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes
• Spacious family bathroom with full-sized bath and separate shower + guest powder room + laundry with outdoor access
• Office space upstairs, ideal for those working from home or kids needing a quiet place to study
• Ducted heating throughout + split systems in main living area and master bedroom
• Leafy low-maintenance entertainer’s garden with brick paving, established garden beds, and a covered patio
• Secure single-car garage with additional driveway parking
• Fantastic lifestyle location, perfectly situated to enjoy all the attractions of Yarraville. Stroll Yarraville Village in 12 minutes to enjoy its famed village atmosphere, cafes, restaurants, bars, boutique shopping, and grocers. Yarraville Square offers the convenience of Coles an eight-minute walk from home, while the Wembley Avenue shops and cafes are also a short walk away. Walk to Beaton Reserve or Cruickshank Park in minutes, and enjoy Yarraville Gardens a five-minute drive from home
• Only 9.8 km from the CBD with easy access by car, or catch the train from Yarraville Station (14-minute walk)
• Highly sought-after school zone – Yarraville West Primary School (11-minute walk) and Footscray High School’s Pilgrim campus