Spacious, Stylish Entertainer’s Delight With Riverside Living
When home feels this good, who needs a holiday? This sun drenched, spacious contemporary three-bedroom home in a quiet, leafy street has to be seen in person to fully appreciate and to take in all that its stellar location has to offer. With 2.5 bathrooms, ample storage and an absolutely knock-out atrium garden that drenches the whole house in natural light, this cleverly designed home is a calming and welcoming oasis from city life.
The feature atrium garden at its centre is the heart of this house and offers amazing potential to create a lush paradise in the middle of your home, providing stunning views from the living room, kitchen/dining area, upstairs walkway and the balcony that overlooks the space from the master bedroom. Enjoy evening drinks on the back deck, grow your own produce in the planter boxes, and use them to cook up a storm for family and friends in the well-appointed kitchen.
Perfectly located on a charming tree lined street of the coveted Waterford Green Estate, 8kms from the city, you will easily enjoy the best of life here.
For those seeking an outdoor and active lifestyle, enjoy the beautiful multi-purpose ‘Village Green’ at the end of the street to play soccer, walk the nature trail following the river through the estate and enjoy the pond with ducks. There are swimming pools and tennis courts a short walk away too.
If you’re seeking some retail therapy, Highpoint Shopping Centre is just a stones’ throw away.
Public transport access is on your doorstep with two tram lines to Footscray and to the CBD. For families, there are great childcare and primary and secondary school options (such as Maribyrnong College) within walking distance or a short drive away.
Perfect for families, first home buyers, downsizers, and investors alike, this low-maintenance freshly painted home is a move-right-in prospect that also offers potential for updates to make it truly yours.
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe, en-suite and two balconies
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
• Spacious central bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Powder room downstairs for guests
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in each bedroom as well as the lounge
• Ample storage throughout
• Separate laundry with storage and direct access to back courtyard
• Rear access to garden and lock up garage
• Spacious living area with view of atrium garden
• Light-filled dining area with views of back courtyard and atrium garden
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Storage cupboard under stairs perfect for winter coats
• Private, low-maintenance back courtyard with entertaining deck and planter boxes
• Secure parking for one car in the lock up garage
• Polished boards throughout
• Freshly painted
• Quiet leafy street, close to public transport