Expressions of Interest Date Ends Thursday 21st April 4pm
Homely charm in the heart of the action
This beautifully maintained 3-bedroom period property, located just a stone’s throw from Seddon village, great schools and set in a prime location to enjoy the best of the Inner West lifestyle - is ready and waiting for a new family to enjoy. Be welcomed home to your rare-as-a-diamond off street parking and double fronted façade that has loads of street appeal.
Upon entry you are greeted by high ceilings and a striking front corridor, with distinctive original flooring throughout. The three restful bedrooms assure year-round comfort, with ceiling fans and heating conveniently placed in each. A large, central bathroom with European laundry provides plenty of storage options for the whole family.
The stylish, open-plan design creates a distinct separation between the homely kitchen and a well-positioned dining nook. Flowing on from the relaxed indoor living space is a welcoming outdoor patio, perfect for soaking up the northerly sun or undercover entertaining with friends – making this stunning space a place to enjoy not matter what the weather. Rear access is provided here to allow for off-street double parking.
With its decorative details – from the exterior façade to the stained-glass windows in the living room – the alluring charm this home offers is undeniable. Combined with its modern floorplan and timber benchtops, a beautiful contrast exists within this humble abode that will have the whole family feeling instantly at ease.
• Family-friendly neighbourhood
• Three bedrooms, all with cooling and heating
• Picturesque garden with large undercover rear patio
• Off street parking for a total of two cars
• Open-plan kitchen/dining/ living area
• Timber benchtops and Bosch dishwasher
• Family bathroom/ laundry with impressive storage
• Striking period fireplace and antique features
• Original floorboards and high ceilings throughout
• Walking distance to schools, shops and cafes
• 8km from CBD
• Off-street double parking
• Fantastic public transport access